Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ARJUN SINGH: RIP ( reservation in peace)

Tired of reading the news of reservation riots everywhere, I was thinking that soon there would be 100% reservation in this country in every field. 5% for bramhin, 5% for baniyas and all that and that 5% will also further subdivided into various sub castes else each caste and sub caste will be on the railway tracks and the poor one will suffer to go to toilet early in the days.

So when I was sleeping that day something strange happen. I saw a man, in fact it was not a man it was some thing divine, a spiritual thing wearing shining golden clothes and golden ornaments walking gloomy and approaching me. He introduced himself to me and I was startled. I was talking to the king of heaven ‘Indra’. For once I was afraid that I am dead suddenly I realized that it was the work of king yama to summon the souls of death. Indra always has a very bad impression on me and I was afraid had Indra also turned into GAY he could perhaps do lots of harm to me.

But he was very melancholy and frustrated. He asked to me “are you that boy who is also very frustrated by reservation thing and keep on writing anti reservations things again and again despite knowing that all such stuffs are in vain and no one bother to change this unfair system”. I nodded positively. He said “come with me I want to show you some thing”. Although I was bit afraid but I decided to give company to the king so that I could later make other people frighten that I have direct contacts with him.

We enter the heaven but there was nothing like it is mentioned but it was looking like any ordinary street full of flying pamphlets and posters. Some local gunda type people were addressing some time pass peoples there. I asked Indra “what the hell is happening here” …. He replied coldly “heaven turned into hell since the arrival of arjun singh” … “ ohhh” I exclaimed and suddenly my wits guided me to realize what is happening here. “Guess these politicians are now reforming and updating heaven to democracy too … is I right? “ I asked Indra trying to impress him by my analytical power. “Partially “Indra replied staring at one of the pamphlet.

After a small pause he gathered confidence and speak after swallowing “they want reservation in every post of the heaven and hell. Some cheap local dead politicians have joined forces with them. They have formed two parties one headed by arjun singh and another headed by VP singh”. I was utterly flabbergasted by the news but some how it was expected. As I move ahead I can see that all the others devtas were also fearing of losing their throne. Arjun Singh’s soul was on a stage sitting with apsaras and he was addressing the residents of heavens that the time has finally come that they should fight for their rights.

Later I came to know that there was a strike in hell so I went their. The king yama told me that these politicians are trying to merge hell and heaven into one nation so that demons and other people can also enjoy the company of apsaras and perks of swarga. They are saying that yamdut must give less punishment to the reserved class people as they have already suffered a lot in the earth by so called upper caste people. They should be fried for less time in hot boiling oil and the time must be compensated by boiling upper caste people for more time. All nails on their bed must be removed and should be joined to upper caste people bed to give them more pain.

Arjun singh and VP singh were both promising different position to different castes. Wing god must be a gurjur, Fire god must be a ST. They were planning to give position of ‘kamdev’ to a ‘mitha’ saying even transgender and gays need reservation. Indra’s position was to be rotated against various previous politicians so that they can all enjoy the power of chairs after their death.

Even some of them were advocating having reservation in apsaras too. So those who have less qualification in dancing may join the apsara sqad. The general people of heaven and hell were silent as usual as they know nothing gonna change. Even all the devtas had lost hope. All of these seem very amusing to me that they have not even left those politics after their death. Soon they would change the religious constitution. Perhaps the tridev , bramha Vishnu Mahesh would also be selected by election and their post would be rotated among different castes. Arjun Singh is not taking rest in peace (RIP) he is planning reservation in peace (RIP).

I woke very late that morning and found the TV announcer saying JAATs planning to intensify their protest for reservation. I smiled remembering my strange dream and thinking that in future surely every post would be reserved for a specific caste before death and after death.

12 comments:

Abhishek said...

Very true....General people are just spectators as they are intelligent enough to find their ways..

Devendra gore said...

good i liked it

Pradeep said...

Kya gaat hai...
very good article.


I've ever been against reservation of any kind and always believed that reservation is the root of all evil. But this way of explaining it is superb.

Keep it up. :D

Mayank Sharma said...

@ abhishek but they are encouraging this injustice :) .... we always remain silent which provokes other caste to ask for reservation

@ devendra thx bhai

@ pradeep bhaiya thank u very much for review and motivation :) .. u may check some early posts on the same subject

Anonymous said...

Nyc Post..I agree with Abhishek we're clever enuf to create our own path..Generals are only gonna be ignited the day when air we breathe in is also reserved..!

Avijash Shrivastava said...

nice one...surely reservation has caused harm to general category and now the sardars and gurjars are worsening the grim situation...may any political leader read ur post !!

Mayank Sharma said...

thank u very much for ur review mr. anonymous although I don't lke hidden identities much :P

thx avi :) ... I'm satisfied if general people are also reading my views and getting aware about their moral duties for their children :) we are on the verge of a moral reform like egypt and lebia ... wait and watch

Parthiv Patel said...

The Great Stuntman Gandhi started favoritism and Reservation since very early ages of moment for freedom. So Arjunsinh was fruit of that tree seeded by Congress. Once reservation is given to any family it should not be given to their upcoming generation. Reservation is like ' HEREDITARY OF PROPERTY ' in India. Reservation is like Termites or 'Vibhishan' for the whole System. Quality standards are going down due to that. And we can see that all over India.

Soniya Hatao Desh Bachao.

Mayank Sharma said...

well you have suggested a very good solution for reservation problem but then the BAAP Of all problem CORRUPTION will seize over ... how can we make sure that kisi ko ek bar reservation mil gaya ho to dusri baar na mili uske vanshaj ko ... well soniya ko hata bhi do to dusri sari party bhi reservation ko support karti hai except shiv sena who cross voted so there is no solution except all general decide to rebel like egyptian or lebia people

Parthiv Patel said...

Very simple. Unique ID Card is going to be issued for every Indian Citizen. It would have central database. On that database it will save all kind of different data about person. So by that now on we can save that so and so person got Reservation or for his parents etc.. Rebellious behavior by Indian community would not be there. Cz all are still mentally GULAM. If we ask them to get rebellious on the base of Cast, Pradesh or party etc... they will. But for good reason they will not as they don't want to use brain.

NB: As in past comments on different issues question was raised to me "what did you do for country?" Then I have long list of proof to prove it what I did and what am doing right now.. That is why I can comment like this.

Mayank Sharma said...

Well corruption can be there at any stage of this unique ID thing, changing the central data base the most easy one. Even who would agree the point is that for that single time reservation thing. How will we convince them ... why will some one cut off his own benefit.. there is no solution in the upcoming 20 years for sure unless mass violence rebell by us :)

Anonymous said...

lol mayank!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing dream..... :D
it was a real pleasure reading this article....