Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Intro .........

Finally I am starting to write blogs . It is one of the most tempting longing of mine since past 2 years but that time I had different views about what to write and their is a drastic change of situation from that time to present .I first started blogging back in year 2006 when I had created a blog names LIFE OF A COMMON MAN IN INDIA in which I had described how a common man suffers in his daily life, all his grievances for the system . But I soon left blogging don't know why probably due to my habit of procrastination . This bad habit always made me pay but still I am unable to get past it .
Anyways my main motto of blogging will be learning new words of English and then to apply them here so as to have a good command on them . Apart from this I want to enhance my writing abilities , to become more creative , to interact with outer world , and to share my views .Hitherto my english is not very good and I still fumbles in grammar but I hope I will improve by blogging . Anyways I am gonna use first few posts of mine more as an e-diary because I want to write all the up and downs in this past 3 years which has influenced my life and demeanour compare to any other era has done. Past 3 years have completely changed my perspective about things and the way I used to contemplate . Some may say that by doing this you are trapping your self into past . You should be free from past and look towards the future . But as per me no one in this world can be free from his past . Past always hovers our thought and mind . Daily when we go to bed we don't think about that we have to sleep now . All the happenings of the whole day just runs like a cinema in our mind and we think that " Alas ! i must have done this or I must have to say this to him/her " . I don't know about others but at least this kind of things happens with me . One should always keep his past in front of him so as to analyze his mistakes and rectify them for a better future .
I am writing these things of past cause I don't want to repeat those mistakes which I have already committed in future and I wish when I will see my blog after 10 years I would probably laugh that at a time in my life I had become so helpless so depressed that I was unable to sort out a good way for me . Life just seems to be a perpetual punishment which is going to wreck my soul throughout . Anyways I am able to get hold of this situation . But still I am not standing where I think I am suppose to stand .
Lastly I want to thank one of my former class mate who encouraged me to write this blog . Truly confessing I am writing blog to ape him . I think envy always led to progress if you know how to deal with it . You can go ahead either by making your opponent down or by increasing your level to go ahead of him .


2 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

पुरानी बातें लिखें या नई जो आप दुनिया को बताने जा रहे हैं वो ऐसा होना चाहिए कि उसमें आपके आलावा पढ़ने वाले की भी रुचि बनी रहे। हैप्पी ब्लॉगिंग !

Mayank Sharma said...

jarur sir mein is baat ka dhyan rakhunga