Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bald it like Beckham

ना जांचो किताब को पन्नो से
न आंक पाओगे उसे फिर छंदों से
बाहरी चमक से जो आँखे चुंधिया जाये
तो फिर भीतर के हीरे कहा से पाये

“ man , you have sexy hairs “
“ ek dum shahrukh jaisa lagta hai yar .. mast baal hai tere “
“ ek dam alag hairstyle hai teri “

Above references reflect a clear image of one of my highest achieved possession and how possessive I always was (better say is) for my hairs. But guess some joys have hidden pain packages for life time. My temporary beauty gave permanent wounds and pains after they started vanishing. Hairs were one of the supreme parts of it. But since I’m losing them and it’s inevitable I can just minimize my pain by thinking positive. If we can’t find any shiny side then better to polish the dark ones.

First benefit is having a separate identity. No longer a part of the mob. All of them are having hairs but you do not. People can easily recognize you by the adjectives “ wo ganja “ .. “ that baldy “ .. “ wo chand “ .

No wastage of money and time on shampoo, conditioning and oiling. No tension of dandruff and other stuff.

No more gazing of mirror for long hours thinking “ mere baal acche nahi lag rahe” … “ ye hairstyle theek nahi hai change kar leta hu”

No more long waiting at barbers shop where people discuss everything from parliaments to pigs .. selection of Indian cricket team to reviews of new movie released .. finance of America to recession in india .. from poets to pen cakes .. a complete free news channel covering whole world and even alien and ufo stuff.

No more attraction towards girls and feeling insecure about your personality. This seems the ultimate advantage. You can concentrate on your grades and other stuff coz you no longer bother about your personality and your impression on other.

You are in league of rare personalities like Michael Jordon, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Andre Agassi, stone cold, Rooney and many others…

Lastly no tension of having white hairs, hair fall and getting bald coz you are already on the extreme stage.

After thinking a lot and paining my nerves finally I came to conclusion that there is no need for any conclusion. Hairs though an important part in ones personality but comprises only a negligible part of it. I can fill rest of the gaps to cover this weakness in which I have no control. I’m privileged to have head which lots of people lack seriously only the cover has blown off. So it would be better to give more emphasis on study , career , personality improvement and enrichment and enhancing knowledge from different dimension rather than crying on worthless problems. So people I don’t care how beautiful your hair are , I am bald and beautiful and I don’t give a damn to it.

1 comment:

minakshi said...

sumthin really funny but damn true!!!! ;)