Friday, October 1, 2010

Gandhi's soul must be crying today ...

I do not want to entangle in any argument with my past friends who know me as a very anti gandhi personality. Though I am ready to face the question " tum RSS wale gandhi ji ko kyu tribute de rahe ho" as some people has misconception that all anti gandhi people belong to RSS. I do not support any of gandhi ji's political decision but I admire him more as a social worker, philosopher and a man with a mission to serve and save mankind. His work to upgrade and reform backward people are remarkable. I will also mention a special tribute to one of my ideal Lal Bahadur Shastri whose neglect is ubiquitous on this day. Sometime I felt I have no right to object on such a big personality as I haven't yet taken a single step to serve this world sometime else I got carried away in emotions.

Two great persona of Indian history were born on the same day but we celebrate it more as a holiday. The primary source and initiator of PAAP the money now has symbol of gandhi ji,what can be more ironical thing? Our present politics is just contrast to what it was during gandhi ji's and shastri ji's era. That time politicians were server and building nation now they are just serving and building their self. I do not want to go into must depth. May be some day later I'll elaborate my contra views in a decent manner. A poem I had written back in 2007 can convey best my feelings.




.
क्या मिला उसको इतना त्याग कर
क्या मिला उसको तन मन न्योछावर कर
विकसित भारत की थी जिसको आस
आज वहीं हो रहा उसका परिहास

दिलाया जिसने खादी को सम्मान
अनुयायी उसी के कर रहे खादी का अपमान
नींव जिसने विश्वास की डाली
उसी के अनुयायीओ ने उसें खोखली कर डाली
रो रहा है गाँधी आज

भगवा और हरे के बीच
जो था शांति का सेतु
उसी के अनुयायी ने ही ढहाया
धर्म जात के नाम पर भाईयो को लड़ाया
रो रहा है गाँधी आज

कब बनेगा सपनो का भारत
कब आयेगा देश में अमन
कब मिलेगा सबको न्याय
कब बंद होगा धर्म जाति के नाम पर अन्याय
जब तक नहीं होगा इन बुराईयों का खात्मा
तब तक रोती रहेंगी वह आत्मा

4 comments:

Radha said...

Mayank
Beautifully written poem.....Seeing a different mayank in ur blogs..........
God bless & keep the good work going..........
Love & hugs
Radha

Mayank Sharma said...

thx radha ma :) .. it was very encouraging that you read my blog and gave ur review .. the poem is a complete contrast to my character but a 15 year old mayank was just thinking from gandhi's perspective and the outcome was this poem :)

Mayur Umdekar said...

As usual the poem's great...the prose part could do with some brushing up,especially on the grammatical front...great work,keep goin...

Mayank Sharma said...

thx for ur valuable suggestion and appreciation ... Lets see our chapter 5 is of grammar and I have wren and marten now the only thing which lacks is MOOD :P