Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'll spit on his face if I met him again.......

This post is dedicated to my dear landlord "uncle" the biggest asshole I have ever faced in my life. As I have already mentioned in my blog how reluctant I was to live in his house but unfortunately I had to stay in it for 9 months. There is another unfair system in kota in which you have to give a caution money in advance so that you can't leave the room earlier. So I had also paid 4500rs in advance which uncle was going to return me in dec or jan. Uncle used to look more like a less paid servant. Very bad and tortured clothes and Aunty also used to wear very cheap clothes.

At the very first day I forgot to turn off the lights of my room and aunty politely asked me to turn off them next time. It was a good experience the wolves were talking underneath sheep skin. Soon uncle showed his real colors. He daily used to abuse us a lot if some one had left the cooler or light open. First Uncle had a mess with the Delhi boys living on ground floor. Now daily fight between them in the evening was common. It disturbed a lot in our studies. We used to sneak at some hidden places to get a glance or some words of that fight. One day there was a huge aggressive telephonic interaction of uncle and their dad and aunty throw out all of their luggage. The complaint to the police and uncle hadn't returned their caution money of 8krs. I don't know what happened next. Aunty was uncle's DHAL as if the students started dominating then AUNTY came into play. They were having NAPPA and VEGETA like relationship. Aunty's powers were much more superior. She was a fierce fighter equipped with all kinds of bad words and slang.

My first selfish mess owner was more degraded person. The food they used to send was awful. No quality and nutrition at all. I was paying 2500 for food including 2 times of milk and another boy of my hostel was paying the same but he was supplied 3 times milk. The milk had 90% water and rest 10% I don't know. They sent us calabash consistently for a week. When I complained about this the owner said that how can they sent calabash to us as he hadn't bought them for 2 weeks. Then he said it cost 60 per kg shortly his wife unfamiliar with out conversations said it cost 30 per kg . I called mom and she said it is only 15 per kg. The mess used to be off at Sunday. To save money I used to do fast at this day. This act was quite peculiar for the students living with me as they were born with a silver spoon.

I had broken all the record of misery that time. One day I had a severe fight with mess owner. He told that he would inform me if the food will not be coming today. But he didn't do that and we all were hungry. When I reached there for a serious talk. He started shouting and said I told you I'll inform you if food will be coming today. Kota peoples are degraded , having no emotions , self respect and exceptionally talented liar. I demanded for the return of my money that day. Amazingly the mess owner reduced the price of food from 1700 to 1500. This people can degrade that much I hadn't expected. Just to save 5 rs they had crossed all the limits.

I changed the mess. My new mess was good and used to serve quality food. My food problem was solved. Till now Uncle had thrown out the music boy and eaten up his 4500rs also. Frequent collisions of uncle with other students were common. I used to argue a lot with him. Many a times I thought to say to him " sale paise bharte to hai fir tere baap ka kya jata hai light chalaye ya pankha". But I was also restricted if he thrown out my luggage I had no place to stay. So some how we controlled our fury and revenging intentions. He used to switch off our cooler from outside during morning giving excuses of filling them with water. He often threaten us to take extra charges for electricity use.

He took out all the coolers before oct. Due to this all of us were very discontented. But no one had any right . We were living like animals. No rights just bear his dominance patiently. But we used to balance the thing in his absence. Turned on all the lights, fans and cooler. Opened the water purifier and wasted a lot from it. The water purifier was also a trash old plastic box. It hardly had any filtering property left. One of the fellow had started relying on mineral water. We created havoc in his absence. And our street fights also aided a lot in it.

When we came back from Diwali vacations. Uncle had once again used his master mind. He cut the wires of fridge to save his electricity and denied to repair it. We had to accept the situation unwillingly. All the students there were pseudo brave. They used to talk bravely behind uncle's back but in face of him they knew only one word " yes uncle ". I had rebelled few times but in a soft and light manner.

The main drama started when the winter season started. Although Kota is a very hot city but still We didn't like bathing in morning with chilled water. So every body planned to ask uncle for a geyser. But none of us had the guts to initiate. Finally I gathered all the students and we initiated in leadership of mine and MOTRAM. Although I initiated and propagated later MOTRAM took all the credit. Uncle was reluctant but due to a fear of riot he gave us the date of mid November.

The major drama started then. Most of us had bought an electric kettle. Which sucks lots of electricity. A boy had brought an electric cooker. And 2 others a heater. We enjoyed that era. Daily uncle used to abuse us a lot. Some time he caught us using them but he couldn't do any thing. He just threatened us that he'll increase the electricity charge. But we used to shuffle the rooms. At Sunday while making the family Maggy it was like a military mission. Two students were on the gate. Two on the balcony to keep an eye on uncle. One roaming here and there for some ground floor traitors and one with mobile phone to inform in emergency. Same cautions had to be taken while using kettle or heater.

Uncle started waking up at 4am to check whether the heaters are running or not. But due to some miracle one meter stopped blinking fast and we can enjoy the most in that room. UNO became enjoyable under the soothing warmness of heater or eating food or gossips. When the end days were coming we started planning what should we do to take revenge. Some of our creative plans were

1) blast a huge "rassi bomb" put in glass bottle at the roof
2) destroy the condenser of the fridge
3) fill the walls with lots of slang and cover them with paper ( the delhi boys had already did that )
4) using lime juice or pomegranate juice to create permanent marks on tiles
5) crushing the water purifier

and many other but all were rough futile thoughts needed to burst out our frustration. Uncle always installed half filled cylinder which exhausted soon and after replacing once he denied to install another. I used to say that time that I'll gonna spit on his face before leaving. We had a mobile theft on the ground floor and all of us finally came to the point that uncle had stolen it. The ground floor was a WWE ring. There were 2 major blocks there. One included the landlord and their relative aunty and other one a bengali aunty and a bihari aunty. They used to quarrel daily on non sense things and my room was in such a position that I was disturbed a lot. That time I used to study in the toilet. The fight gradually turned more vehement day by day.

Finally when I had decided to leave that MANHOOS house. I demanded my caution money back which uncle refused. He refused to return all of the others student caution money also. He had already eaten up the caution money of 5 students in the running era. When my dad and mom , simultaneously Amar's dad also arrived. They had some serious discussions for the return of caution money. Uncle was also threatening us as he had some contacts with GUNDA peoples. Finally uncle told us that he didn't have any money as of now and would deposit the price in our bank account but as expected he didn't do it. This time as I'm free if I met with him again I'll definitely spit on his face and punch him hard in his belly to take my revenge.

No comments: