Monday, July 19, 2010

Introspection and Exploration...

I'll begin with a reply to Mr. anonymous, that respected sir you are complaining that my blog has no content. Let me clear you I'm writing about my life not about rakhi sawant's life so that there can't be any kind of scandals or masalas in it. I am just giving a brief elaboration of incidents that have occurred in my past life and if you have read my first blog, i have mentioned there that i wish i will laugh one day by reading all this. About my pathetic English, I'll reply it in the end.

The onset of school began in the same monotonous manner. Lots of planning, schedule , time table , resolution but nothing concrete, just superficial. After passing 11th with a first division I came to a conclusion that school studies meant only mugging. You didn't have to understand, learn or apply. Proper and well arranged 'NOTES' may prove to be a 'BRAMHASTRA'. So I decided I'll make good notes of subjects in which I'm weak. I started making notes of Chemistry first. As I was free from coaching so I devoted all my time to school studies and started solving the basics of all subjects. I arranged some good books and daily devoted 5 or 6 hours in note making of chemistry. To made them decorative and attractive I used sparkles, glitters and jel pens of all colours.

But the computer syllabus was still giving me lots of problem. We were told that we will have to submit a project in c++. Our school teacher just used to give us notes but no concepts. One of my friend was going to a outside tutorial for c++ and in a short time he had made a good command on this subject. So I thought I should act like a sycophant and some how obtain his trust, to be his project partner. But there was one big problem. I used to be very arrogant and self praising at that time and he had also the same colors. I was his only comparable rival and I didn't want to bow down. He used to be very sarcastic and I was alsovery proudy and man of self respect. I thought I'll never ever able to suffer and counter act his taunts so I gave up the idea.

I thought to do it on my own. I bought a book of c++ of 11th standard and started reading it. All the text seemed to be alien and I was not getting any of the logic or concept. Even the basics were giving me tremendous trouble. I decided to seek help from our school teacher and that fellow. I adopted the NOTE logic here also and started making good decorative notes of c++ from 11th and 12th class book. After struggling a lot in the beginning soon after some help I gained momentum very fast. Gradually I gained a good command on the subject and soon left that fellow behind. Now I was sure I can make my project by my own.

My competitive schedule was heavily affected by a trip to REWA of 5 days where my sister was studying BAMS. Soon school test started and I quit studying competitive again. After an average performance in school test I accelerated my note making and soon reached a very appreciable stage in both chemistry and computer. I was able to acquire second position in terminal examination although with very less marks.

But I kept on repeating the same mistakes again and again. If there were some hurdles and I had to quit study, I always started from the beginning thinking that soon I'll complete the syllabus. I never came back to a right track due to this inconsistency and kept on doing the questions from some selected chapters again and again. Meanwhile I had taken the task of making the computer program myself. When I started things looked very easy to me but soon all sorts of trouble. I was able to frame a proper algorithm but didn't know how to use functions and all that. Each day I worked for 2 or 3 hours and still the number of bugs increased. Gradually I was gaining confidence and soon I debugged the complete program. I was the only boy in the class submitting a self made program. I asked my sir " whats the use of this much hard work of mine, rest of the students had bought a good program from market worth 200rs". Sir replied " hard work is never wasted. At present it may seem all your hard work is in vain but when you will enter into real market, your hard work will definitely pay off".

Although a very common and futile experience but it has given me lots of confidence and zest. A feeling of faith is inculcated in me that if you really tried hard nothing will be impossible. Gradually you will learn. Your each failure will bring you more close to your aim. Each hurdle will make you to learn something new. So we should never quit. As we never know how near we are from success. May be we have dug several kms and decided to quit when the gold is just a few meters away. So back to you anonymous, I know my English is bad. I don't know even the basics but gradually by blogging and debugging it I will improve. I had not decided to blog until having a good command in English but a friend of mine encouraged me and I stepped forward. You are telling me not to ride the bicycle as I don't know riding it properly. But let me tell you anonymous I love to fall . The scars and wounds encourage me to learn it more properly and effectively. So you can keep on taunting me for pathetic content and bad English but I am in a constant up gradation mode and soon will reach a very good level of both blogging and English. In the end...

जीवन की दिशा मार्गदर्शक और आलोचक दोनो ही निर्धारित करते है। जहाँ एक आलोचक मन मे नकारत्मकता लिये , हीनभावना से ग्रसित होकर गलत शब्दो का उपयोग कर पौधे को कुचलने का प्रयास करता है वही एक मार्गदर्शक सही शब्दो का उपयोग कर , उचित राह बाता पौधे को व्रक्ष बनने मे मदद करता है। आलोचक को कोई सम्मान नही देता वही मार्गदर्शक की महानता को मजबुत व्रक्ष भी झुक कर सलाम करता है। आलोचक उन कंटिली झाडियो की तरह होते है जो एक बार पैरो को बेध कर गलत राह पर चलने से बचाते है वही मार्गदर्शक उन दिशाचिन्हो की तरह होते है जो राही को भटकने ही नही देती।

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the specifics sir....
जीवन किसी आलोचक या मार्गदर्शक की देन नहीं है, हम स्वयं अपने निर्माता हैं, परमात्मा जैसा कुछ यदि है भी तो वो भी पूर्ण नहीं क्यूंकि प्राणियों में व्याप्त असंतोष उसकी कृति को भी अपूर्ण सिद्ध करता है| आपका ऐसा विचार कि मैं किसी गलत उद्देश्य या किसी गलत भावना से आपके लेखन की आलोचना कर रहा हूँ तो ये आपकी आपनी राय है, मेरा ऐसा कोई उद्देश्य नहीं है| बात यदि भाषा की है तो मैं स्वयं भी भाषाविद नहीं हूँ किन्तु आपकी कुछ गलतियाँ बहुत मायके की होती हैं सो कहने में आ जाती हैं.........आगे आप तो समझदार हैं ही |

Mayank Sharma said...

आप फ़िर से misinterprete कर रहे है मेरे मित्र । मैने तो कही नही लिखा ऐसा कि मेरे लेखन की आलोचना आप किसी गलत भावना से कर रहे है। मै तो बस ये कह रहा हु बन्धु जर सब्र रखिये । एक ही बातो को हर बार मत लिखिये मेरे हतोत्साहन के लिये जो कि मै खुद ही पहले ही स्वीकार चुका हु। मैने तो बस आपको समझाइश दी है कि मेरे आलोचक नही मार्गदर्शक बने । जो गलतिया आपको दिख रही है जाहिर है मुझे अभी तक उनका अंदाजा भी नही है , मेरी कलम और जुबान दोनो ही अपरिपक्व है , इन्है सही दिशा व समय की आवश्यकता है । मुझे अपने मन की सन्तुष्टि के लिये अपनी जिदंगी के चंद किस्से लिख लेने दे फ़िर जब मे कुछ अलग लिखु तो आप सादर आमंत्रित है बारीकी से निरक्षण करे और मार्गनिर्देशित करे । अगर आप चंद समय निकाल कर उन सारी गलतियो एवं उनके सुधार का एक मेल मुझे कर दे तो मे शीघ्र ही सीख जाउ शायाद , कुछ और खता हो गइ हो तो माफ़ करियेगा । फ़िर आप तो जानते ही है
जहा जहा होती प्रतिद्व्नता वही होती सहभागिता