Thursday, July 1, 2010

The end of 11th class ....

With all these problems some how I was able to struggle and survive until I got ill just before the half yearly exams . Due to which I was not able to attend both the school and coaching for 2 weeks . When I returned , I was just kicked out from the competition . I was finding it hard to even sit in the class rooms as whatever being taught I was not able to grasp even a single word of that. So I took the first risky decision of my life . I left coaching . By doing this I became the most peculiar and stupid guy in the whole world . Daily I received calls from many students who had not even touched the books , telling me how wrong my decision was and what repercussions I will have to face. Even my parents were against this decision and daily my dad continued to injure me with his taunting verbal arrows . But some how I remained firm to my decision and I thought to do things by myself as I was scared that I will not clear even the 11th standard.
By now my net addiction was on peak .I have already mentioned how much effort I was putting to came out of this vicious circle but I was getting trapped in it further . I believe in the concept that each and every thing of this world have some positive and negative aspects although their ratio may vary . It doesn't matter to me how much time I wasted on net but what I learned their still aids me and it have made my character very fierce and strong . My life has always introduced me with all type of exceptions . Before coming to net I had read that many peoples in net have fraud identities but I always believed that this cases are the exceptions and it would be rare encountering such cases . Firstly i found it very exciting and new . Talking with people of different states and even of different country . I loved to dominate other peoples and had become much arrogant in that period . The changes in my virtual life were visibly influencing my real life . I used to think about what will be happening in the virtual world for hours. The conspiracies and politics happening there now seems very funny to me today but that time I felt to be entangled in cobwebs .
I was able to live that character on net which I wished to live in the real world . I used to call me king that time and was thinking like Kareena of " jab we met " that whatever we think surely happens in life . In real life I hardly talk with any girl ( don't ask why but I have to clear I am straight not gay :D ) . I feel very nervous while talking with girl . But on net I used to even flirt with girls lightly. I had become much popular in zapak that as I was in the top 10 rated players . I was considering achievements there as real life achievements and used to brag about them . Their used to be a time when I used to think that at that the world was full of just good people and how wrong i was. Some people might behave bad but due to circumstances . I hadn't met fierce liars at that time . My net life cleared a lots of myths of my real life . One of this was that people do not irritate or disturb you until you initiate. My net life ended with an exceptional event . I still lack the guts to write about that . But I emerged out as a matured and better person after it as I was now able to understand that you can never trust anyone and even the most intimate person can also cheat you .
The annual exams were near that time and I hardly had read even the titles of many chapters . This was the first time in my life I was thinking of just passing the exam and above 60% was looking like 95% . But I always have the confidence to rely on my mugging capabilities . I was able to pass just by mugging before 2 or 3 days . Once again English hiked my percentage to 66 and I was feeling glad even after a decline of 22%. All others were baffled (some happy too ) by my failure but I was celebrating . As I expect from myself I made lot of time tables and planned various things for re-initiating my preparation . But guess destiny has written something else for me . I'll post that in next blog .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You came out of this neat and clean by learning lessons. That is the big achievement you have. Good marks can be obtain by anyone. But good nature and maturity can not be mugged. It comes with experience and good teaching by elders or any other person. Which you got from this incidents.

Mayank Sharma said...

you are right anonymous i have definitely learned a lot from that period about practicality and professionalism
but plz write by your name .. i can only guess your name this time

Anonymous said...

you have more knowledge then what you are able to deliver but surely you will overcome that. You often leave some beautiful angles of thinking so please if you could, it may benefit you alot.

Mayank Sharma said...

yes anonymous i'm still struggling to perform up to my potential .. and the text still appears very dull and dead but i'm trying to work upon it to make it humorous,interesting and lively .... anyways plz post comments by your name if we know each other

Anonymous said...

Hey plz read the comments written on the goiit site beneath ur article..Thats my experience in short.....Btw the copyscape cant do the trick......We can always view source and copy what you have written.....lol...Just kidding..